If you're a PHP Ninja looking for new opportunities - check out this! Webspirit is looking for a highly motivated front-end developer who wants to become a long-term member of our development team. If you are a programmer who can think fast, juggle multiple projects, and solve real-world problems... If you are a focused self-starter comfortable working with a team, you will fit in well. If you take personal pride in doing the best work you can, you cannot ignore this ad!
You will be expected to plan, research, develop logic, code, test and deploy several web application projects with minimal assistance, as well as modify and build on existing code. Millions of our sites users will depend on your programming skills.
- Solid experience in the following core technologies: -> Advanced PHP 5
- Experience in web application building -> good knowledge of HTML, CSS, AJAX, MVC
- good knowledge of relational database
- ability to use version management system
- good knowledge of Linux
- problem solving and creative thinking ability
- communication and team work skills
- Dedication and commitment, as well as responsibility for all projects managed
- Reading and writing skills in English at a level sufficient to create technical documentation.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of UML and object-oriented modeling methodology
- Attractive salary
- Clear carrier path
- Social package (medical care)
- Friendly and comfortable atmosphere in a dynamically growing company
- Modern office in the center of Kraków (ul.Krupnicza)